Saturday 9 May 2015

I have Opposition!!! :D

Opposition came in the post only a few days ago!! 

After receiving my amazing book in the post, on a bank holiday (by the way) and being told it wouldn't come, I had great faith it would! And to prove them wrong it did come!

I vowed I wouldn't read it until I had read Origin again, but that wouldn't be for a while, and after reading a few other new books, I could not help but give into temptation!!

And after finishing it only yesterday, I am not disappointed in my wait for the book! All I can say is that I am gutted I waited to long to read it, but hey, better late than never they say!!  

I can't say anything about it or give a review yet because that would be cheating, Origin has to come first, so once I have the book and have read it again, I will deliver that review, and I guess I'll just read Opposition again for my own sake because I am so in love with it!! ;) 

Anyway guys, keep reading ;) and peace out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment