Monday 11 May 2015

I watched this trailer years ago, and to be honest it inspired me to watch 90210 where the majority of the clips are from, but its amazing - Watch it!!

So I thought I'd share this video with all you amazing people because I thought the video was worth sharing ;)

So here is a fan made trailer which was really well put together, and if I'm honest with you guys, well, I really hate fan made trailers but not this one, because it is so amazing, it helped  me to push myself to buy the Obsidian series so I could read it because it made it look so amazing, and also inspired me to watch 90210 where the majority of the clips in the trailer are from, based on characters Annie and Liam (and by the way, Liam is so so hot!!) both of them have such a strong chemistry together in the series and it was good in portraying Daemon and Katie's relationship, that love - hate thing they have going with the explosive chemistry ;) 

Anyway, it is totally worth watching, so check it out here: 
Enjoy and peace out ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment