Tuesday 21 June 2016

I'm sorry I've been so inconsistent with my posts!

Hey Guys! Another post literally straight after the other one to apologise for the same reason: my absence and inconsistent posting!

I realise that I have been really bad consistently about posting for you guys and providing you with book reviews, I really can't help it: as everyone knows something always comes up that pulls our attention away from the things we love most!

I'm quite picky about books which is one of the reasons why I started up my blog here, because I wouldn't do it if I didn't think the books were that good, and worthy of your guys eager eyes for the stories held within the pages of those musty smelling books, that take us a million miles away from our own lives and let us live someone else's for a little while.

I know for definite this time that I will be posting more often from now on wards, because there isn't much of a distraction now as before, however, when I know that I'm going to be dormant for awhile instead of just disappearing, I'll actually post about it and let you guys know so its easier that way and when I'm back I'll make another little post!

However moving on from that, I know that in my last post I recommended that you all check out Touched by Elisa S.Amore, and that I knew I would definitely be checking it out. And as it just so turns out I'd actually bought that book the day of that post, and although it took me ages to get around to reading it (approximately 4 months due to distractions) I started reading it on Sunday 12th June, and finished it within a couple of days, which then pushed me to buy the second book and after finishing that the other day I went on to buy one of the prequels. Now while I won't do a review now because the Lux series isn't finished, I'll tell you one thing: the series is so amazing! Even as I've gotten older, I still love Young Adult Paranormal Love Stories! I won't say anymore on the book in fear of spoiling it too much before my review for it.
I will just say that I am eagerly awaiting the next book in the instalment, as the last one ended on a huge cliff hanger, and I know that cliff hangers kill me, don't know about you guys?!

Anyway, heres the cover and description for it again:


Based On A Norwegian Legend
A Sealed Fate
An Angel of Death
A Forbidden Love
“As seductive as Meet Joe Black. As mysterious as City of Angels. As powerful as Twilight.”

What are you willing to sacrifice when the only person who can save you is the same one who has to kill you?

After vampires and werewolves, after wizards and fallen angels, a new breed of Angels is here to usher you into their dark world. An ancient, deadly, inescapable race.
No one can see them. They’re shadows of destiny. They’re knights of death. They’re the Subterraneans and they’re here to claim our lives. Commanded by a mysterious congregation called the Màsala, the Angels of Death ensure that each man’s destiny takes its due course on Earth.
But what happens when love intervenes?
Can an Angel of Death deny his own nature and challenge destiny?
Can love rebel against fate?

When Gemma’s eyes first meet the dark, piercing gaze of Evan James, an ominous shadow creeps into her life, ultimately leading her to face her destiny. She doesn't realize Evan is one of Death's soldiers and that Death is summoning her.
Her time is up: Gemma must die . . . and Evan has been sent to kill her.
But what if she’s the only one who can truly see him?

Against every rule. Against fate itself. Against everything and everyone. A story of forbidden love and star-crossed destinies.

Dark. Romantic. Dangerous.


Seriously guys check it out! You'll love it! Its addictive! 
Please let me know your thoughts and hit the follow button to keep updated if your looking for a new read!

No comments:

Post a Comment