Tuesday 19 July 2016

My next review: Opposition

Hey, so my next review is going to be on Opposition! Finally reviewing the last book! 

It's finally time :( time for me to do my last review on the Lux series, I have read opposition quite a few times now, but I'll never tire of reading it. However before I do review it for you guys, I'm actually going to re-read the book again to freshen my self up, if I'm gonna do a review then I'll do it properly. 

It's such a sad moment, I remember getting the first three books cause they were the only ones out at the time, and doing that huge wait for Origin, Opposition and Oblivion, and now they have ended and I'm not ready to let them go! Maybe subconsciously, I believe that by not doing the last review that they will continue to grow and exist in my time frame, instead of me finally letting go. I loved the series so much, honestly they're amazing! I am so picky about books, and I'm skeptical on things that are alien-related, however this gave me a new found hope for such books! 

Anyway I'll be back once I've re-read it to post its review, be sure to check in and look at it! Why not leave a comment as well?
:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment