Thursday 19 March 2015

Hey guys!! 

Just to start off, I'm going to come clean and be honest here, since it's been ages between my posts I have not read the Lux series in a long time, those very books were what inspired me to do my blog, as you can see from them being the first series I decided to review. And now I have this obsessive need to do the books according to their series with no interruptions through posts of other books. However, I have started reading the series again (mainly because I'm in love with the Lux series, but thats between me and you, right guys?) also so I can refresh myself of the great works within those books. and I will next be starting Opal again, and shortly after finishing that will read Origins and have my review ready for that. Which also gives me time to buy Oppositions (which Im totally ready for!!) and have a review for that after!! Then I will start reviewing either another series, or a stand alone book. 
Thanks, leave a comment on your thoughts!!
Peace out guys!!!     

No comments:

Post a Comment