Friday 24 April 2015

Okay... So maybe I lied....

Hey look I'm sorry I said my review on Opal would be soon and it's been well over four weeks, but I have a good reason!

So I may or may not have lied when I said I'd have my review done for the Opal out of the Lux series done soon. I swear it was not intentional, I would never do that to you guys! So as it was coming up for Easter and I was travelling to see someone, I was staying with them for a good three weeks, so I had this huge bag I had to heave on a two and a half hour public transport journey (feel sorry for me please?) and as hard as I tried I couldn't fit my book in my bag, I'd even tried to get both Opal and Origin's in, but it just did not work, so I could not  get my review done. 

However, in the here and now (possibly five weeks later) I have travelled back to London and got the book which I will start reading immediately today, for you guys of course (and maybe partly for my own selfish reasons) and will have a review done by latest tomorrow, or Sunday after I finish work sadly.    

No comments:

Post a Comment